bitqy, the in-app token for bitqyck
bitqy is a cryptocurrency token for the marketplace platform bitqyck and the general market as it is accepted by businesses and consumers globally. bitqy will be allocated by the directors of bitqyck, Inc. Once allocated, bitqyck relinquishes control of the allocated bitqy.
The latest and most up to date legal disclosures can always be found on bitqy.org.
Additionally, bitqyck, Inc., a Texas corporation, certifies:
- that it has authorized the minting of ten billion digital tokens known as “bitqy tokens” or “bitqy coins,” created on the Ethereum Blockchain App Platform and, further certifies,
- that through its directors and founders, has duly authorized one billion shares of common stock as the only class of ownership shares in the Corporation, and further certifies,
- that the bitqy tokens are only created by the smart contract that these certifications are enumerated within and, further certifies,
- that the holder of a bitqy token, is also the holder of one-tenth of a share of bitqyck, Inc. common stock, and further certifies,
- that the holder of this coin shall enjoy the rights and benefits as a shareholder of bitqyck, Inc. as provided by the directors of bitqyck, Inc. and ONLY IF the bitqy holder has his/her bitqy tokens in the official bitqy wallet operated and maintained by bitqyck, Inc., and further certifies,
- pursuant to the terms and conditions that the directors and founders attach to the bitqy token, and further certifies
- that this bitqy token is freely transferable by the holder hereof in any manner, which said holder deems appropriate and reasonable.
The holder of this bitqy token certifies that he or she has ownership and possession pursuant to a legal transaction or transfer from the prior holder.